You are welcome to test this Computer-Simulation
free of charge !
The free of charge Test-Version and the Manual
can be downloaded here !
The Test-Version can be licensed to work as Full-Version;
the license fee for a one time installation is :
Limited-Version 60.00 Euro (for private, noncommercial use only)
Professional-Version 395.00 Euro (for commercial use)
Upgrade 350.00 Euro (Limited to Professional-Version)
You can update your existing licensed version now.
Your license-code will not lose its validity!
Current Version on Server: 5.0 / Rel. 03
Click here to
You will get the Solar-Power-Simulation in form of a Self-Extracting Zip File named:
- SOLAR50_3E.EX- (Solar-Power-Simulation Version 5.0 Release 03 / English)
- Attention please !
Due to the problems of some firewalls and gateways with the file extension '.EXE'
this file uses the extension 'EX-' however for transfer only!
You must rename this extension to '.EXE' after download.
- Copy 'SOLAR50_3E.EX-' onto a folder of your choice (we suggest using an empty folder)
- Rename the extension '.EX-' to '.EXE'
- Double click this EXE-file
- A menu appears. Select a (new) folder and click UNZIP
- You will get
- SOLAR50_3E.XLS (Simulation)
- SOLAR50_E.DOC (Manual)
- SOLAR50_E.PDF (Manual)
- README.TXT   (This text with some additional installation hints)
- Double click these files.
To read the manual
you need MS-WORD® (Version 6.0 / 95 or higher),
or an appropriate program which can read MS-WORD® format. For a free download of the WORD-Viewer® please contact WWW.MICROSOFT.COM . Additionally you will find the manual as an unformatted text file (.TXT) to be read with the WINDOWS® editor.
To run the simulation
you need MS-EXCEL® (Version 97 or higher)
The EXCEL-Viewer® -also free of charge - however, will not run the simulation!